Monday, November 30, 2009

IT'S OFFICIAL!


Today is the last day of National Novel Writing Month. Yesterday I came over the 50K finish line a whole day early! Not that the story has wrapped up - still may have a chapter or two to write before I can type "The End" but it's a good feeling to be this close. Thanks NaNoWriMo! It was great fun.

This year's novel is a fantasy - nice departure from the mysteries I've written in the past. This year three of my friends participated which really inspired me to pour on the coal. Thanks MiKi, Kate, and Chris. Strangely all four of us wrote fantasies. Could that be a reflection of how attractive reality is right now??? We'll have to do this again next November.

So now what? Become rich and famous novelists of course. (Speaking of fantasy.)

No comments:

Post a Comment